This weekend I went to Ocean Park in Hong Kong. Apart from coming back looking like a tomato, I had a great time and finally managed to put my tips to good use!
I had some free tickets, courtesy of a buddy. We went super early (just before ten). We went straight to the top where all of the rides are.
As a result all of the queues were super short. I got to go on all of these pretty quickly. Thrill Master really scared me!
Because I was so sick after this ride, I couldn’t eat any lunch! It was a hot day so we went on the raging river ride. This was great for cooling down.
I had managed to sneak in cereal bars and apples, so munched on those. I also bought a bag of corn chips for 12 HKD from one of the souvenir shops.
Around 2 we left, as it was getting too hot, and there were massive queues forming at the bottom section for all of the rides.
My top tips :
- Big pockets for sneaking in snacks.
- Get there before 10am
- Leave before 3pm (it’s too busy!)
- Bring a water bottle to fill up inside.
- Bring an umbrella/ sunscreen
- Bring a raincoat. They charge 40HKD for one inside the park. These are often chucked at the end of the day.
- Bring tissues
Let me know if you have any top tips.
Thanks for reading!