I am going back to the UK this month to visit my family. I am super excited, although I have a lot of life admin to do while I am there!
I have a list of stuff I want to do this summer, because I am chasing joy!
So here is my summer bucket list for my trip back to the UK.
- Have a beach-hut party. (My mum recently bought a beach hut!)
- Use hair chalk. (Yes I am fifteen years old).
- Bake a vegan cake with my sister.
- Drink cider on the beach.
- Go jogging by the beach.
- Eat dinner outside.
- Visit Cambridge to see friends.
- Visit London to see friends.
- Get the Megabus to Wales.
- Declutter the stuff I left in my Mum’s House.
- Talk about Ram Dass and life with my brother.
- Go to an art gallery.
- Visit a cinema or a theatre.
- Go to Aldeburgh, sit on the beach and have Chip Shop Chips!
- Catch up with old buddies.
- Get my nails done.
- Send my husband a postcard.
I’ll probably do a lot more eating than what is listed here!
Expect lots of photos!
Let me know what’s on your summer bucket list!
Thanks for reading!